Wednesday, September 26, 2007

i know ok!!

yayaya...
lack of updates and stuffs..
kinda busy..watching tv and stuffs..
by the way..
got semi-hospitalised on monday super morning..
due to..
guess what??!!
FOOD POISONING!!!
after eating ICHIBAN at DHOBY GHAUT..
please boycott that shop from now on..
dont what e hell i've eaten..
the sushis were not fresh i think..
coz i remembered eating one sour deep impact...
oh my..
should i remind you guys how the vomit looked like?
it looked like piles of shit that are light brown piled together and watery as if your big intestine has lost it's ability to absorb water!!!
vomitted 4- 5times..
lost count..
it was totally disgusting..
so DISGUSTING that i wouldnt want to think of it anymore..
should have taken a photo of it to show you how ER XIN it was...
YUCK!!
but anyway..
i was super uber dehydrated...
need to go on drip...
2 packets some more!!
from 4.30 am dripped till 10 am...
5.5 hrs!!!
so bloody long man..
after that hospital trip..
by the way..
it was vomit+puke+fever...
after that hospital trip, i could go home because i didnt want to stay in the hospital..
gives me nightmares...
you know..
you wouldnt when the person next to you might die..
the though of sleeping next to a dead persone of sleeping on the bed someone died on...
sends shiver down my spine..
NO!
no staying in hospital..
so, anyway..
my father fetched me home..
oh ya...
daddy ACCOMPANIED me all the way from the trip to hospital to back home...
this = losing his precious sleep..
LOVE YOU DAD!!
anyway..
got home..
still having fever..
fell asleep..
slept like a pig..
EK came..
as always...
caring and loving..
*love you too eng keat!!*
ya..
accompanied me till he has to go for tuition reluctantly..
not because of me!!!
but because of that tv show on monday..
bad boys 2 i think..
ya..
that's my story for the day!!

BTW!!!
I 'VE UPLOADED PICTURES TAKEN ON VANESSA'S OUTING!!!
GO CHECK IT OUT..
WWW.WEBSHOTS.COM
my username is mirandalse..
dunno how to log in...
can go find out..

so..
that';s all!!!
till we meet again!!

No comments: