Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Schedule for the day...

ohoh...
no pics today...

how to take pic when the shifu is chanting??

it is disrespectful alright??!!
anyway, today is my grandmother's 49th day death anniversary..

i dont know how to put it down in English..

but it is a tradition for chinese to go to temple or void deck to pray for the deceased...

applies to taoist and buddhist only la..

so..anyhow, i was kinda of bored..
no..is super uber bored..

so.. the blasphemous me could not hold down any longer..

I TALKED TO MY COUSIN IN THE MIDST OF CHANTING!!!

sounds bad huh??

anyway.. my mother talked to my aunts too ok...

so..i am not at fault entirely..

the chantings took 2 hrs...

i am not complaining, but...

it was kind of long for a person like me who cant sit still for more than 5 mins...

even during exams...

i have to move around...

like...

turning my pen, shaking my leg, playing with my hair, turn my head around,

*not to copy ok??!! tt's immoral*






in short, to fidget around, non-stop...






ya...






tt's about it...






boring horh??!






btw, that temple we went is situated on a PRIME LAND....






know where is mohammad sultan? the temple is on the lane next to mohammad sultan..






among all the high-rise condo, pubs and expensive cars..






ironic right??






that temple is clean and new, as in new building..






it embraces modernity and history which is quintessential if it wants to attract more devotees..






but, it is still up to fate to decide who would come..






anyway!!!






found some pictures in my computer that i find pleasing and delightful...


enjoy!!




MR Leo..

he is the eldest fellow at home..

and he is RUDE and ILL-MANNERED...

cant change his character...

as the saying goes, it is hard to teach an old dog new tricks..

but, this does not apply to ELDER PEOPLE...

definitely NOT




this seal is soooooo adorable!!

how i wish i can bring him home...

oh no..

cant..

if so, my house has to transform into the north pole..

nonono.. i hate coldness...

kills me..





LYRICS FOR SPONAGEBOB SQUARE PANTS'S THEME SONG..

Captain: Are you ready kids

Kids: Aye Aye Captain.

Captain: I can't hear you.

Kids: Aye Aye Captain!

Captain: OHHHHHHH

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants!


ETC ETC ETC...


Captain: Ready?

Captain and Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants, SpongeBob SquarePants,

SpongeBob SquarePants!

Captain: SpongeBob SquarePaaaaannttss!!!

Captain: HA HA HA HA !!!!

Spongebob: (Whistle)

i like only this few parts...

btw, miss nur-illya nafiza KNOWS HOW TO SING!

goodness gracious me..



anyway, last sat, i i met up with bao, ben and ek for dinner and then movie...

we watched this MALAY show : Jangan Pandang Belakang (Dont Look Back)

horror flick...

kinda of scary.. but.. not that scary...

guess what??!!

i actually went to watch that show with 3 wimps!!!

my god!!

they screamed together with me when the ghost came out..

Mr Ben actually said, " i am so scared! i dont dare to go home! how??"

Mr Ek was so petrified when that freaking ugly..no fugly ghost came out..

he freaked out!

as for Mr Bao.. i didnt manage to see anything, he sat too far away from me..

apparently, he was scared too...

so..

want to see their faces??

i've got only one...




MR CHONG ENG KEAT!! how are you going to protect me when we were to see a ghost together??!!


ok..

THE END..

1 comment:

FinancialSeeker said...

Hey! Why my pic so ugly one?? ok la...but it might well be the best there is...sigh...