Thursday, June 21, 2007

4D..

As you all know, there are usually 3 issues of 4-Ds every week. Mainly, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. My parents often buy 4-Ds for all 3 days and at times, they might get a small windfall. I grow up in a 4-D family in another words.

Yesterday, my mother went to buy 4-D and out of no where, i told her," I ALSO WANT TO BUY!!".

My mother didnt stop me from buying, which was kind of unusual!
anyway, i bought just one set of numbers.
2303.
This number is actually EK and my dating anniversary therefore, i bought $1 big and small.
Reasonable?!
yes, of course.

All this took placed in the afternoon and apparently, i had forgotten about it for the whole day
Until.... i switched on teletext for no reason and recalled.

Jovially, i told my mother," eh, i go watch the results!"
so, i pressed for the Wednesday's 4-D page number: 882

*popped! it came..*

excitiedly, i checked for my number 2303 not hoping for anything. I took it like a pinch of salt anyway.

First prize: 6595
Second prize: 3664
Third prize: 3891

*ya..obviously, mt number wasnt even close enough for the first 3.. typed in just to get you anxious.. haha!!*

Starters: ..... ..... ..... .....*after many ....* 2330
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
i cou;dnt believe my eyes!!
2330!!
if the last numbers were to swap places, then i would have gotten $250!!
that is like almost a month's tuition salary!
*well not that much actually.. $50 bucks lesser..*
*it's not that much actually..but!!*
WHY DIDNT I PERMUTATE THE NUMBERS AND BUY ALL OF THEM??!!!
ALRIGHT. I KNOW. TAKE IT WITH A PINCH OF SALT RIGHT?
ya, i know.
i Just can help feeling A little argh!
if i get 250, then i can have money to pay for my next piano and phone bills!
if i get 250, then i can treat my friends to some good food for my birthday!
if i get 250, then i can give my parents some money finally after so long!
IF I GET 250, I CAN DO MANY THINGS!!

anyway, i guess this is a sanguine premonition for me.
My new hair might be helping me in the dark.
Well, i think i will need EK standing next to me when i buy 4-Ds. He gives me LUCK, you see..

so!!
anyway!!
TOMORROW'S THE DAY!!!
CLUBBING DAY!!
VANESSA, please !
if you have to badger your mother..then BADGER!!
OK...
that sounds bad..
anyway..
cant wait!!

that's all...
will update soon..

No comments: