Sunday, June 17, 2007

OH!! Family's picnic at Changi Beach.. Pictures and more!!! (finally!!)

Once again, my whole family went on a camping/BBQ-on-the-stove trip to Changi Beach some time ago.
As usual, woke up at 4 am to get ready, some people cant wake up, some didnt sleep etc.
**guess: Did i sleep??!!
*Ans: those who know me will know.. Didnt... woah!
anyway, we were on time to catch the sunrise.
well, it wasnt VERY, WAH-KAO, DAMN nice..
Just, colourful.
Not the colourful colourful, but, the orange and blue streaks of colours were very soothing and peaceful.
It made me wonder... will we ever get it again and again, day after day, month after month, year after year.
Well, cross our finger for that then.
Anyway...
Enjoy the picturesque scenery of the Changi Beach before the REAL fun comes!!




eh... that person standing there is me.. not Ghost...





ermmm.. once again, not ghost.. that's my dad and Mr Leo..



Slowly, the sun comes up, bring rays of hope and warmth to mankind..*wah..*




saw the sun??!!
that small luminous dot in the tainted sky..
so small, so significant.. like us!


Brother!!
ermmm.. that dot there is the aeroplane..
planes do fly by every now and then..


Sister.. immersing herself in the serenity of the surrounding..





















well!!!
those pictures above were the three of us TRYING to jump on sand, under the sun.
as you can see, it wasnt THAT successful because...
1) it is hard trying to balance on the sand.
2)our feets were soared from jumping due to the sand.
3)we were not jumpers, we cant jump.
4) we were lazy..

anyway..
those pictures put a smile on my face as it showed tha innocent side of us, trying to reach for the sky.
i guess there is a kid in everyone's heart.
It is just that, we cant show them in this merciless world.
Show it, you will be shot down.



anyway, on a happier note!!
the sun came up finally!!
and our day STARTED, by drinking some wine and sparkling juice.
*Rain: Korea.... Sprrakrling-- see that "r " after "k"? that's what he said..*


i think Mr Leo was trying to protect us from being invaded by near-by cats.. OH!!! what an heroic act!!

from the look of our shoes, it is very obvious that we come from a normal and nothing more than normal family.
all the cheapo slippers..
BUT!!!
we were EXTRAORDINARY in our own ways too!!
Think: How many families can do whatever we had done
together??




the sun again!!

I always think that my father is the trend starter..
if malays boys were to see the way my father wears his cap, they might learn.
breaking away from putting-hat-on-the-head not wearing them.

aint it cool??!!


mama...
with wine on her hand..

the sun again!!

the other day, i went to the supermarket with my father, and the s****d cashier asked me a d**b question.
Cashier: Haha, your BOYFRIEND huh??
Me: HUH??!!! *you blind huh??*
Cashier: Your bf huh??
Me: what??!! my father la!!
i really wanted to dig her eyes out man!

anyway...







oo..cute!!

our alien radio!!

mother and Mr Leo..

we were cooking breakfast!!
some hotdogs from Germany..
5 assorted hotdogs from Cold Storage 5 BUCKS OK!!
very salty some more la!


he wants to eat too..
TOO BAD!!

sister..

broda..

me!!
we dont look alike right??!!
especially my sister..






The 3 pictures above were taken from a dog's view of us..
gosh..
now i know.. we were ugly to him!!
no wonder.. he has no respect for us!!
bad dog!!


me again...

mama trying the cooked food...
BTW!!
we had hotdogs, chicken wings, chicken fillets, pork and beef that day..
all meat man!!
but..
it was VERY tasty and mouth-watering..
esp the beye!!
ermmm... some kind of beef...







we had a really good breakfast.
just look at the satisfied faces of ours..


me!!
oh..
i just love me...


Mr Leo..
Ugly right, this view of him..


my mother was trying to squeeze pimples from my sister's face. Well, it's a habit in my family, my mother squeezes our pimples for us. Fortunately, i have passed that pimple-ejectulating phase. My brother is the next in the torture throne.



Mr Leo..
i think that's enough..
he gets lotsa air-time by now..
he was trying to sleep..
woke up at 4 am.. not tired meh??!!




dad and Mr Leo

look!!
my mother was cooking the beef...


that's me..
waiting for the food to be done..
what a relaxed life right??!
i loved every moment of it!!



everyone else looked on as my parents were cooking the beef...
Mr Chong was there too!!








they were trying to show off their tummy..
haha!!
i was the photographer!!!
dont have mine!!


look at the meat!!!
wah!!!


we added white wine into the meat too..
new experience..
surprisingly, we could not taste the wine when eating..
but the whole dish was very fragnant and delectable..



anyway...
just some random pictures from the beach..
apart from eating, we played games too.
1) beach soccer
2) heart-attack
3) dai di
beach soccer was very interesting and dirty.
i finally saw the way my father plays the game, aggressive and energetic at the same time.
funny and tiring.
i fell twice and those sand when into my pants.. my arse was sanded..
my parents were very sporting, they played the game with the 3 of us..
so, there were 5 fat and heavy people *minus my sister*
running after a small, light, yellow and plasticy fake socer ball.
just imagine that scene: fats bouncing
arse thumping onto the floor
swimming in sea retrieveing ball
whale of fun!

anyway, we really had a whale of time.
it wasnt only fun but loving too!!
i wonder.. when will be our next trip when school starts...
wonder..wonder..wonder..wonder...wonder...

The end~~

No comments: