Monday, June 25, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Today's 25 June 2007

20 years ago, my mother sacrificed 9 mense-less months, 8 hours of struggle coupled with tremendous pain and she gave birth to me.

well..

THANKS MOM!!

thank you for bringing me to this family.

thank you for bringing me to your life.

thank you for giving me a life of my own.

thank you, mom!!



anyway,

i celebrated my birthday on Friday, the day we went clubbing.

however, i did not bring my camera to St James Power Station.

I cant afford to lost another camera, especially not with a new camera.



anyway, here are the pictures to my birthday celebration.

*well, it wasnt really huge or fun.. but it was a good gathering..*




My birthday cake from Secret Recipe... chocolate banana..

damn nice la!!







Me and my cake..

i got protruding cheeks!! oh!

*so??!!*







the 8 of us with my mother at the back..








yes seet??

got any problem??

why did you give the camera that ugly face??

well, apparently, Vanessa looked very happy.. any reason for that?!


yeah!!

placing the candles on the long awaited cake..

by the way, see that two bottles of drinks on the table??

Ben bought it!

white wine and sparkling juice..

the latter was for my brother..

he is still to young to drink..

thanks ben!



black is a good colour for perople like me.

at least it can cover much of the huge tummy.

but it still looked huge next to vanessa's tummy..

heng ar u, van!

cake with candles..

see that flower on the cake?

so cute right?

it was totally edible and it didnt look fake.

but it wasnt very tasty.



isnt that cool??

i looked so elated and joyful.

well, obviously, it was a happy day.


EK and me..

he looked even more jubilant than me!



everyone sang the birthday song..

Denise, Ben and Vanessa..

from left to right

oh!!

finally, the cake cutting session came..

well, everyone couldnt wait to sink their fork into the cake.

*we just ate it off from the cake.. *




look at those satisfied faced!

the WAH-THE-CAKE-IS-SO-DAMN-NICE reaction were written on our faces..
anyway,

after that, all of us packed up and got ready to go clubbing..

it was also the first time i applied eyeliner..

it was totally awesome..

at least my eyes looked more radiant..



here are the photos before we set off..

taken by my mother..


























people there: Bao, Ben, Andy, EK, Agnes, Vanessa, Denise and Miranda(me!)



alright.. clubbing was interesting and eye opening.

we even saw people popping pills on the bar top and drinking hard liquour from the bottle, not glasses ok!

Furthermore, we almost went deaf after clubbing. The music was loud and noisy and deafening and earsplitting.

gosh! we actually endured for around 3 hours.

anyway, at St James, we were entitled to 2 free drinks with entry to all other clubs in St James.

Girls: $15

Boys:$20

Age limit: 18 for most clubs. But for some, guys have to be 23 and above.

anyway, it was really exciting as we danced and danced the night away.

we should try going to a bar next time!



Alright!!



~~The End

No comments: