Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I HAD MY HAIR CUT AND DYED!!!!

WOAH!!


i had my hair cut!!


really really cut--ted!


i dyed it dark red too!!


anyway, this was how i looked before the hair cut and colouring.


LOOK!!


very ugly and not refined.


i look fat in long hair!


*had it for a few yrs somemore..*






see what i mean??..



the long hair dragged me, my body, my age and my confidence down!!


oh no.. cant understand why i didnt choose to cut my hair short!


bodoh seh...


on the other hand, i think my side portrait looked hideous and detestable.


together with that hugmonous boobies.


GOSH!!


TOTALLY FUGLY..


anyway..


on the brighter side,




the front view looked better.



at least.. it is better in any case..


BTW, i just woke up from my beauty sleep before taking these photos.


i had not been tying my hair for a very long time, so i had decided to tie it for the photo shoot!!


*sounded like some big shot shoot.. oops!*


there it is!



ugly side portrait again.. but with hair tyed..



i guess it looked much better than the previous side portrait..


at least it looked cleaner..


i had an AUNTIE physiognomy..


YUCK!!


that ek didnt realise it too..


my goodness..






hmm.. better.



*self--indulge..*



oh..this shirt is an orientation shirt..



FOS --year 2002 i think..


anyway, tt's not the main point!!


my beloved ponytail!!





alright!!


the final photo before ALL OF YOU look at my NEW LOOK!!

ready??

here we go!!

.


..


...


....


.....


......


.......


........


.......


......


.....


....


...


..


.


TA--TA--TA--TA--TA!!!!





CANT WAIT TO SEE MY HAIR??





CANT HOLD ON ANY LONGER??





CANT HOLD YOURSELF DOWN??





CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW PRETTY I HAVE BECOME??





CANT HOLD DOWN YOUR ANXIETY ANYMORE??





CANT SEEM TO STOP YOURSELF TO HAVE ME TO SHUDDUP?





CANT ...



ALRIGHT!!


READY??

THERE I COME!!











AINT I PRETTY??!!


sorry!!



i cant help praising myself for the new hair cut..



there are more pics below!!



my side view.




it is SOOOOO much better than the one with long hair..



see the dark red on my hair??



too dark to be seen right??



the hair dresser told me that the colour will be more obvious after a few days.



pray for that to happen..


oh...




the always so pretty MIRANDA...



cant help smiling..




love my back view!!




the hair looks great from the back..


oh..




same side view..



btw, this hair style is called...BOB..



mine isnt really very bob bcoz i wanted it short.



so the hair dresser can do a moderate one for me..





sorry if you feel bored and offended..


i love my new style!!


cant stop taking pictures of me and my new hair!!


feels like i am reborn!!



ok... with specs...



without!!


hmmm..


should i wear contact lenses??


MONEY!!!


money again..


argh...



i like this pic..


love those cheeks..


AH HA!!

alright, i had enough, so do you right??


i went to the saloon with my beloved boyfriend, MR CHONG..


i like his new hairstyle.


he looked younger and more groomed than before..


take a look!


like his semi-mohawk hairstyle..




sorry!! forgot to rotate!!


anway..


ek looked much better!!


better than ANDY, BEN AND BAO....


AH HA!!



HIS SIDE VIEW..


suddenly, i realise that ek looked like one of my piano student!


he is 17..


not too bad..



the back view is good isnt it??


a lil' bad boy + i am pro view..


isnt that fantastic??!!



EK..

EK..

EK..



OH...

more ek..



finally...


his had his share of air time!!



oh...

this photo is bad..






in summary, the last three photo EXCEPTIONAL, STUPENDOUS, GRATIFYING..

*...*


guess you all know who am i talking about..


i just love my hair too much..


anyway..


dont you all find me looking much older than EK??


we look like we are having a sister-bro relationship..


i think..


i have to be prepared for more irritating, blinded, no sense of humour people coming

up to us, asking us to sign up some wedding package..


how bad can that be??


anyway, to end off..


when we were at the saloon, the lady who cut EK'S hair, asked him..


" eh, you come cut hair with your WIFE huh??"


*roll eyes..*


alright!!

p.s: I guess this hair cut can ward off bad luck!!
p.p.s.s: i guess ek will be hooked onto me from now on!!
p.p.p.s.s.s: i feel good!!







No comments: