Monday, June 25, 2007

I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!

ohmy...
this is really TOUCHING!!
I REALLY REALLY REALLY CANT BELIEVE WHAT I SAW!!
i have another blog.. set up by Eng Keat but edited by Agnes..

oh my GOODNESS!!
i saw people from PRIMARY school all the way to Uni writing in the blog..
tell you what..
it was totally ...AWESOME!!!
GOSH!!

when EK told me about this surprise..
i was shocked.. pleasantly of course..
well, when i read the blog..
it was even more surprising..

i LOVED every single messages on the blog..
they were so sweet and heart-warming and tear-jerking..
well..
i DIDNT CRY..
BUT i was very very very seriously seriously moved to the extend that i was stunned..
the only think i did was to scroll down very quickly and took a glimpse at all the messages..
i re-lived those fun and exciting memories that had somehow followed me for 8 plus years..
everyone grew up..
but our memories remain the same..
this is only my 20th birthday..
i cant wait to see what will be installed for me on my 21th birthday..
i love surprises..
but i hate guessing them..

anyway..
THANKS GUYS!!!
ALL THE BEST TO...
1)DENISE
2)AGNES
3)VANESSA
4)BENJAMIN
5)ENLIN
6)JINGYI
7)QUNBAO
8)SOOFEN
9)ANDY
10)JOYCE AKA SYE LAN
11)SISTER
12)JESS
13)ISABELLE
14)KERHONG
15)TZEYONG
16)XINGJUN
17)SHUMEI
18)GRACE
19)SHIQI
20)ENGKEAT
(ACCORDING TO THE POSTING MADE..THE EARLIER.. THE SMALLER IN NUMBER..HAHA!!)
thanks guys!!!
all the best to your future endeavours!!

i cant believe that there are exactly 20 people who posted on my 20th birthday blog!!
cool number right??
gotta buy TOTO with that..
anyway...

AGNES...
now i know why you were SO PROUD of yourself!!
love all of you to the core!!!

and to EK!!!
i think this is the 2nd time that you have done something so sweet..
though you didnt do alot..
but your effort were enough to make me smile and say: I GOT A FINE BOYFRIEND...
and of course..
FINE BUNCH OF GOOD FRIENDS..

alright!!
MUACKZ!
thanks guys!!

No comments: